According to the report, the global market was valued at US$ 50.62 Billion in 2017 and recent technological advancements are likely to drive this market to reach a value of US$ 68.82 Bn by 2025.
The Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market is boosted by recent increase in the production of these chemicals. Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled “Crop Protection Chemicals Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides)
Key Industry Development
- In May 2019, BASF has launched an innovative fungicide ‘Seltima’ for rice crop in Thailand to support the efficient production of high-quality rice. The product contains special encapsulation technology to ensure a controlled release of active ingredient directly on the plant leaf surface.
- In May 2019, Corteva Agriscience received the full registration for both herbicide products Agixa and Baxiga in Rice in Turkey. These products contain an active ingredient Rinskor (florpyrauxifen-benzyl) offers broad spectrum weed control in Rice crop fields
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations (Food and Agriculture Organization; United States Environmental Protection Agency ; etc.), government sources (World Bank; IMF, Agrochemicals Registration and Regulatory Bodies; Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers Associations, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, etc.), and articles published by Agrochemicals and Agriculture Magazines, ResearchGate, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of product manufacturers & suppliers – Agrochemicals manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Industry journals and paid databases.
KEY COMPANIES COVERED IN THE REPORT
- Bayer Crop Science
- FMC Corporation
- Adama Argentina
- Sumitomo Chemical: Group Companies of the AmericasUPL Ltd.
South America to Emerge as the Leading Segment
The crop protection chemicals market in South America is likely to emerge as the highest valued market among all regions. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the regional market in Asia Pacific and Europe to rank second and third, trailing South America over the course of the forecast period. The growing awareness regarding benefits of using crop protection chemicals in crop yield is a major factor that boosts the market in South America. Furthermore, increasing investments on research and development of crop protection chemicals in Asia Pacific is another factor that is estimated to drive the regional market in the forecast period.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]