The global Pest Control Products market is set to experience a period of robust growth owing to steadily increasing world population. Fortune Business Insights shares this information in its new report, titled “Pest Control Products Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Pest Type (Insects, Rodents, Termites, Others), By Mode of Application (Traps, Sprays, Baits), By Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019 to 2027”. Additionally, the report provides:
- Meticulous research into the market drivers, trends, factors, and restraints;
- Detailed assessment of the market segments;
- 360-degree analysis of overall industry outlook;
- Projections of future prospects of the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the regional and competitive dynamics characterizing the market.
Gain More Insights into the Pest Control Products market Research Report
Market Drivers and Trends:
- Growing world population – According to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), global population is expected to reach 8.6 billion by 2030 and 9.8 billion by 2050. As a result, demand for food is likely to spike in the next decade, boding well for the Pest Control Products market growth.
- Increasing need to narrow food security gaps – Numbers released by the World Bank reveal that around 151 million children below the age of 5 are suffering from chronic malnutrition. Moreover, close to 2 billion people worldwide are deficient in essential micronutrients to be productive and ward off diseases. This would necessitate elevating agricultural productivity, which will be one the key Pest Control Products market trends.
- Development of revolutionary technologies – The agriculture sector is undergoing rapid transformations on account of introduction of next-generation technologies. For example, governments and academic institutions are increasingly investing in developing genome editing tools such as CRISPR to build higher pest resistance in crops and increase their capacity to create food. Other advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, and IoT are also enhancing the Pest Control Products market potential in the forthcoming years.
Major Segments includes:
By Pest Type
By Mode of Application
Request A Sample Copy – Pest Control Products market Report
Major players are adopting different strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic collaborations, to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Some of the key players covered in the Pest Control Products market report include
- Atalian Servest,
- Rentokil Initial Plc.,
- BASF SE,
- FMC Corporation,
- Truly Nolen,
- Syngenta AG,
- Bayer CropScience,
- DowDuPont, and PelGar International.
This market has been segmented into different regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Among these, is anticipated to dominate the Pest Control Products market share during the forecast period
Major Table of Content for Pest Control Products Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Pest Control Products Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- North America Pest Control Products Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Europe Pest Control Products Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Asia Pacific Cereal Bars Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Middle East and Africa Pest Control Products Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Latin America Pest Control Products Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts