The global specialty fertilizers market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Specialty Fertilizers Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Controlled-release Fertilizers, Water-soluble Fertilizers, Agricultural Micronutrients, and Customized Fertilizers), Application Method (Soil, Foliar, and Fertigation), Crop Type (Cereals, Pulses & Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, and Turf & Ornamentals), and Regional Forecasts, 2019 – 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/specialty-fertilizers-market-100527
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other specialty fertilizers market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- EuroChem Group AG
- Coromandel International Limited
- The Mosaic Company
- Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile
- OCP Group
- Compo Expert GmbH
Increasing Adoption of Precision Farming Techniques to Promote Growth
The growing global population has put forth the need for crop protection to ensure the availability of stock to suffice the needs. To ensure optimum quality of crops and greater yield, the farmers are turning towards precision farming techniques to improve the production of different types of crops. For instance, the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and sensor-based technology is enabling the farmers to control the release of fertilizers that aids in improving crop quality and help minimize excessive nutrient release by analyzing real-time data. Increasing adoption of precision farming techniques and rising investments in the farming sector is expected to drive the growth of the global specialty fertilizers market in the forthcoming years.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/specialty-fertilizers-market-9643
Regional Analysis for Specialty Fertilizers Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Specialty Fertilizers Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Specialty Fertilizers Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Specialty Fertilizers Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245